Dara Fan Fiction Heaven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dara Fan Fiction Heaven

Dara Fan Fictions - All Pairings!

What's Up With Dara? 2NE1 Resources Dara's Me2Day updates

4 posters

Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV

kimchidiction
    kimchidiction
    Tamtam Helper

Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV Empty Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV

Post by kimchidiction Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:46 pm

As promised, YGE released Taeyang's second MV for I Need a Girl which features G-Dragon and Sandara Park. For this MV Dara turns into a dancer, check it out:

cr: YGEntertaintment

I seriously am digging this MV more, how about you? Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV 738321

Last edited by kimchidiction on Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Founder
    Founder
    Admin

Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV Empty Re: Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV

Post by Founder Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:39 am

hi ghel!! the video has been removed, can you kindly edit it and just use the YG entertainment youtube video? thanks!
    love_dara
    love_dara
    Tamtam Newbie

Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV Empty Re: Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV

Post by love_dara Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:55 am

hello... passing by to share my happiness...
    .. watched taeyang's real sound episode 1(4/6)@ 3:00 to 4:30 on youtube (thanks to "always taeyang2" for uploading it!!)..
    .. there this conversation that really caught my attention..
    make up artist: about the ideal girl he likes..he gave up on any lingering ideal
    taeyang: i gave up on any lingering ideal
    make up artist: you gave up on them... and jiyong is very generous/indulgent
    jiyong: i gave up my ring.. laughters......
    *** seems like talking about INAG MV.. taeyang gave up on his ideal girl(dara??) and jiyong is generous to gave up his ring (dara??) to allowed her in INAG MV with taeyang.... hummm?? seems likee that... see it and whatca gonna think??
    xBonkerzz
    xBonkerzz
    Tamtam Newbie

Post by xBonkerzz Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 am

The video completely made me fall for them! they're so amazing together, Taeyang with G-Dragon and Sandara Park fo I Need a Girl MV 738321

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 pm