Dara Fan Fiction Heaven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dara Fan Fiction Heaven

Dara Fan Fictions - All Pairings!

What's Up With Dara? 2NE1 Resources Dara's Me2Day updates

Sandara Park, “My first priority is my music activities, not acting.”

kimchidiction
    kimchidiction
    Tamtam Helper

Sandara Park, “My first priority is my music activities, not acting.” Empty Sandara Park, “My first priority is my music activities, not acting.”

Post by kimchidiction Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:23 am

Sandara Park, “My first priority is my music activities, not acting.” 41bcb38beb3cfc3a9f2fb48a

Promising actor, Sandara Park of girl group 2NE1, says that she wants to concentrate on her music activities first.

In a recent interview, Sandara Park speaks about her plans for acting, in response to the many rumors about it, “Someday, I would like to act, but now does not seem to be the right time,” she said, stressing on her focus on her music activities.

After one year, 2NE1 recently introduced their full album. Because of the long time wherein the girls were in hiatus, the full regular album was met with much affection. And the activities are also big, making the girls busy.

Dara appeared in “The Return of Iljimae” in 2009, and we asked about what she thought of her performance there, and she told us with total lack of candidness, “Every time someone watches “The Return of Iljimae” episode, I always fall quiet since I am a little embarrassed,” she continued, “I feel that my previous appearances in dramas and acting was not enough, and acting is not easy.”

She also said, “One day I would love to try acting again. This is something I must approach very carefully,” she continued, “Now, I am content with acting on stage.”

Credits:
    Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100915n07185
    Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara

>omo, sorry guys I've been MIA for quite a while. Oh about this news, if you heard about the rumors going around that Goddess D is going to star in a drama, i guess this is her answer. Okay, that made me sad... I miss seeing her acting. TT.TT good thing there's 2ne1tv 2.<

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:51 am