Dara Fan Fiction Heaven

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dara Fan Fiction Heaven

Dara Fan Fictions - All Pairings!

What's Up With Dara? 2NE1 Resources Dara's Me2Day updates

2 posters

Dara Excersise Video

kimchidiction
    kimchidiction
    Tamtam Helper

Dara Excersise Video Empty Dara Excersise Video

Post by kimchidiction Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Dara Excersise Video Darane13

A workout video of 2NE1 member, Sandara Park was revealed.

YG Entertainment’s trainer exclusive for YG artists, Hwangssabu, uploaded a video of Sandara Park working out a long with a post that said “Sandar Confirmation Shot”.

In the video, Sandara Park was wearing a matching white headband and white raining clothes, adding more to her clean style. In addition, Sandara Park was alternatively kicking up her legs while shouting out with sweat building on her face.

After the exercise, Hwangssabu said “Sandara Park how effective was your exercise?” To which she replied in a cute manner with her hands together, “It was good. It seems like I’m going to become a body jjang.”, causing laughter.

Fans who saw this video left several hot responses such as, “Sandara is always cute”, “What place is good for exercise? I should follow her.”, “She’s so cute. It’d be great if she became a body jjang.”

Meanwhile, last year, Hwangssabu appeared in the MNET ’2NE1TV Season 1′, who used a whip and a carrot to help 2NE1 with their exercising, and is already well known with the fans.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100728n22748
    Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

>aigoo she's so cute. i wanna be as thin as her!
    mydtze
    mydtze
    Tamtam Newbie

Dara Excersise Video Empty Re: Dara Excersise Video

Post by mydtze Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:42 pm

anything dara does is sooooooo..... cute

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50 pm